We know that travel may be a little difficult during and immediately following the Coronavirus Pandemic, and we want to make sure you’re comfortable with your bookings. Our reservations team is available to answer any questions or concerns and are flexible during this time. Our updated policies on room booking are: 30% deposit is payable at the time of booking and full payment 30 days prior to arrival. We guarantee a full refund less USD $100 processing fee for any cancellation up to 30 days prior to arrival. Full credit for any postponed reservation due to Covid-19 will be available for your use up to 1 year.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS AND HYGIENE
Wild Orchid Properties always takes great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to COVID-19, we have increased the frequency with which our public areas, guest apartments and facilities are deep-cleaned and disinfected, using hospital-grade disinfectants. We also oﬀer hand sanitizer throughout the property for guest and employee use.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
PROCEDURES & PROTOCOL
- Employees: All employees are required to take their temperature before reporting for duty. Any employees exhibiting or exposed to any illness will be instructed to stay home. We require all illness-based absences to continue until a sufficient quarantine has been completed according to CDC guidelines and individual healthcare physicians. All employees will wear face masks while on-duty.
- Communication: Constant communication with local public health officials to provide real-time updates to all guests and employees.
- Hand Hygiene: The importance of hand washing is being communicated to employees daily and is vital to keeping guests and employees healthy.
- Guest Apartments: Our employees follow CDC COVID-19 approved cleaning and disinfecting protocols while using hospital-grade disinfectants. All units are deep cleaned after guests depart and prior to the next guests’ arrival, with particular attention to frequently touched surfaces.
- Public Spaces: Wild Orchid Properties has increased the frequency of disinfecting these areas with a focus on the frequently touched surfaces in common gathering areas. Hand sanitizer will be available for guests to use in all public spaces. All public seating will be placed 6 feet apart.
- Back of House: We have increased sanitation procedures in the spaces where employees are behind the scenes to help make your stay the best it can be. All back of the house staff will wear face masks and gloves.
IN THE CASE OF AN EVENT
If we are alerted of a case of COVID-19, we will immediately partner with our public health officials and follow the procedures and protocol to ensure guests and employees are not affected. We will implement extreme disinfecting procedures of the common areas on the hotel grounds as well as areas we know the individual has been to during their stay.
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
Covid-19 Entry Requirements: The Government of Belize has made a number of modifications to ensure safety as it reopens the International Airport. Please visit the Belize Tourism Board website for the latest updated on entry requirements: https://belizetourismboard.org/belize-covid-19-update-for-travellers/
- Check the CDC’s Travelers health notices for the latest updates and guidance for each country you plan to travel to.
- We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance to protect you and your family from the unexpected before and during your trip.
The following links have other helpful information for traveling to Belize and safety procedures the country is putting into place.
If you have any questions please contact us via phone or email at email@example.com. We are here to help!